RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, February 6, 2012

"Chap Goh Meh" Dinner Gathering at Ocean Breeze Chinese Restaurant
First of all, I would like to wish everyone, "Happy Chap Goh Meh" and "元宵节快乐"!!! Time goes by and we have already came to the last day of Chinese New Year *heavy-hearted* Oh, did you (the single ladies out there) throw mandarin oranges into the sea today? As the Hokkien saying goes, “Dim kam, keh ho ang.” which literally means, “Throw a mandarin orange, marry a good husband." That is just a saying of course! No one has to believe or actually put it into practice. In my case, I did not throw any, yet still believing that I would marry a good husband someday *dreamy eyes* Anyways, my BB and I attended a dinner gathering with friends tonight and ordered 8 delicious dishes for a table of 12,  plus 1 chubby little baby boy.
Expand this post ↓↓

0 comments:

Post a Comment