RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, July 29, 2011

Home-Cook Sweet and Spicy Crab

Home Cooked Sweet and Spicy Crab

Oh crab crap! I'm still sick with flu and on-and-off mild fever... It has been almost one week already! And I notice the skin on my nose starts peeling off gradually these few days, when I looked myself into the mirror. That's it, no more rubbing your nose with tissue, missy!

Apart from being a sick cat patient, I also made good on my promise to cook Sweet & Spicy Blue Crab for my BB tonight. Crabs are the yummiest seafood EVER (agree with me or not) and we do LOVE them very very much, especially those barbecued mud crab with nothing else but its original flavor *drools* Damn, I feel like making a trip back to Malaysia right the way just to taste them delicious claws.

P.S. Do feel free to drop me a line if you wish to get the recipe from me. I'm more than happy to share :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment