RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hong Kong Trip Day 3: Ocean Park (海洋公园) Ocean Cafe (海洋冰室)

Thank goodness! I managed to shake off some weight that I gained (not sure if I gain any since there were so much of walking and sweating involved) from our 6 days trip in Hong Kong. We spent most of our time tasting the local food and snacks, wherever and whenever possible besides sight-seeing. When we were in Ocean Park, I found majority of the food they sell were hotdogs, burgers, pizzas, or some other fried food which are definitely too heaty for such hot weather. My recommendation is this air-conditioned Ocean Cafe (they named it Cafe Ocean instead, or it should be read from the other way?) that offers a comfy dining area and decent proper meals.
Expand this post ↓↓

0 comments:

Post a Comment