RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Leisure Sunday

It's been almost a week, inadvertently... Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Well, I have not *frown* I said I wanted to do it on this coming weekend but the truth is, I had a pretty hectic weekend working til late nights. That's okay, I think to myself, at least I still get to spend a leisure Sunday to cook like cooking students and to set up the Christmas tree relaxingly with my boi. Tee-hee! And I'm planning to prepare "Koay Teow Th'ng" for lunch today, and a three-dish dinner for tonight. What about you guys? Any plans at all? If no, you better start cracking you head now :p As for the moment, allow me to enlighten your day a little bit with some of these dishes I prepared.

Home-cook: Bacon Omelette, Pak Choy, and Butter Prawns

From left to right: Bacon Omelette, Stir Fried Pak Choy & Ham in Char Siu Sauce, and Butter Prawns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment