RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gift Exchange Christmas Dinner 2013

Weeeeeeee, first post of 2014!!! Times flies, it sure does. Glad that I had been enjoying my freedom to the fullest since the very day I touched down in Malaysia. No regrets. Life's too short to live with any regrets.

I spent my emotional past few days reviewing my old blog entries, only 72 in total for year 2013. Yeah, a lot less productive compared to the year before. So much ups and downs to endure in the journey of finding myself and what I wanna do with my life. Forgive me, for not being able to share every single detail with you.

 2013 was a nightmare yet full of excitements and wonders.
  • February: Dyed my hair brown for the first time.
  • April: First golf experience.
  • May: A luxurious birthday celebration in Brisbane.
  • May: Had Dequervains Tenosynovitis aka repetitive injury on my left thumb.
  • June: First whale watching experience on the Gold Coast.
  • July: Farewell-ed friends in Queensland, moved down to Sydney.
  • August: Family road trip to Tioman Island.
  • September: Started using WeChat and got hooked up ever since. 
  • October: Diagnosed with dengue and admitted days in the hospital.
  • October: Met up with an old "new friend" and attended friend's wedding in KL.
  • October: 23 hours train voyage to Bangkok.
  • November: Experienced the worst food poisoning that lasted days with abdominal cramps.
  • Months of never-ending exploring the Pearl of Orient.
I had three gift-exchange Christmas dinner last year. LOL, "last year" sounds far, far way but it was merely less than two weeks ago. One with newly met friends, one with family, one with badminton buddies. Gift exchange with family was indeed the most unforgettable as it was never our tradition to celebrate Christmas.

IMG_9305_
Expand this post ↓↓

0 comments:

Post a Comment