RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Monday today! The replacement holiday of National Day last Saturday. Yes, I'm talking about Malaysia's National Day aka Independence Day. As reluctant as it is to say, I'll be staying for a fair bit longer this time. Consequently meaning more future posts concerning Malaysia in my blog.

Love it or hate it, I'd have to dwell without Mr. Choo by my side. Just momentarily I hope. And don't worry guys, we did not break up, in case that's what you're wondering.

I spent the long weekend dating my sis. Sisters can date too! She's like my tour guide cum nanny whenever I come back to Penang. We drove around town that afternoon, then visited Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi, one of the city's major historic attraction before meeting up with my bro.

As stated on Wikipedia, the grandest clan temple in Malaysia includes an association building, a traditional theatre and the late 19th century row-houses.

Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Penang (槟城龙山堂邱公司)
Expand this post ↓↓

0 comments:

Post a Comment