RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Spotted Cow: Kitt's Farewell Dinner

Kitt's Farewell Dinner: JUst Me

I'm back from M.I.A. finally...  but please, please don't get cranky with me for not updating my blog in the past 168 hours? =P I've been caught up with so many things lately, my casual and part-time jobs (still looking for a full-time job though if you got any to recommend), moving house, farewelling my friends and etc. In the end, you'll always find that there are just too many things, too little time... Tonight, we made up a supplementary farewell dinner for Kitt and her bf. My initial idea was to have it at the Toowoomba Sports Club but who knows, our friends didn't get to go in because no slippers are allowed =.=" Nevermind, we then changed the location to the Spotted Cow. Without realizing that the restaurant is now run by the new management, we picked a table, sat down, placed our orders, and from there, things started to get a little out of hand.
Expand this post ↓↓

0 comments:

Post a Comment